CERTIFIED DISINFECTING EXPERTS
Our area has been hit hard by the pandemic. That’s why Carpet Tech has mobilized to meet the viral cleanup and disinfecting needs of this community. Before you hire a disinfecting company, know these facts:
- Use only EPA approved chemicals and processes for the virus. Carpet Tech uses Prokure1, and we apply it with spray or fog on surfaces, content, and in HVAC units. Leaves no residue.
- ProKure1 is a registered disinfectant on the EPA N list
- Be sure anyone entering your home or building is suited up for safety by wearing CDC suggested personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Be wary of guarantees. No one knows how long COVID -19 lives on surfaces and re-contamination can be instant. Carpet Tech can help repel microbial growth after disinfecting with our CT Shield spray.
Carpet Tech has been disinfecting for over 20 years. We are certified experts. If we can help you, let us know.
NO RESIDUE DISINFECTING
Carpet Tech uses ProKure 1, a ClO2 Deodorization & Disinfection System to combat coronavirus as well as other harmful pathogens.This ClO2 Deodorization & Disinfection System is a chlorine dioxide-generating product and is proven effective against bacteria, molds, and viruses, including COVID-19.
Our disinfecting protocols leave no residue.
Carpet Tech's Range of Disinfecting Services:
- Disinfecting fog structure, contents and HVAC unit
- Hot water extraction disinfection for carpets, rugs and upholstery
- ATP Testing to measure cleanliness before and after disinfection
- CT Shield, antimicrobial protectant to prevent growth of microbes
- Air duct cleaning and disinfecting
ATP MONITORING MEASURES CLEANLINESS
Carpet Tech is scientific about our cleaning and disinfecting processes, and we can prove it with ATP testing. ATP Testing actually measures microbes found on surfaces both before and after we disinfect.
Our technicians will take a sample using a special swab, test it and measure hoe clean a surface really is. No one can afford to assume their business is clean- too much is at stake. Let Carpet Tech disinfect your home or business and then show you proof that it’s clean.
CT SHIELD REPELS MICROBES FOR 90 DAYS!
Carpet Tech technicians are trained and certified in biohazard containment including disinfecting for coronavirus and other harmful pathogens.
While disinfectants kill or inactivate germs on a surface, it doesn't last. As soon as that surface is touched, it can be recontaminated. Carpet Tech's new CT Shield is a chemical process that coats surfaces with a protective barrier to prevent the growth of microbes.
Our EPA approved spray-on protectant creates a micro biostatic coating on surfaces to inhibit the growth of microbes, protecting your home and facility long after initial disinfection is complete.
There is so much we still don't know about viruses and infectious diseases, that’s why shielding surfaces after disinfection can offer added peace of mind.
DISINFECTING NEEDS EVALUATION
A reputable company like Carpet Tech will walk through steps similar to these:
- Assess the areas/spaces needing treatment and assemble all necessary info
- Create a detailed cleaning plan and communicated to all necessary personnel
- Any areas to be treated will be set up as needed with proper control procedures to protect any and all personnel and ensure proper and effective treatment
- All treatments will include a written proposal prior to cleaning and a summary of all services provided when the work is complete.
- Further, Carpet Tech will provide a Certificate of Completion for any businesses as requested.
As an essential business, Carpet Tech is fortunate to be able to continue working, serving our communities, and providing jobs. For more than 25 years Carpet Tech has been here, and nothing about that has changed. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we are working in all our communities to help local businesses clean and disinfect to reopen safely.
Let’s develop the right cleaning and disinfecting plan for your home or office together.
Permian Basin 432-520-5142
Clovis, NM 575-762-0086
Collin County 972-540-5142