Professional Carpet Cleaning for your Home
When it comes to keeping the carpet in your home looking as it’s intended, cleaning sometimes requires more than what your everyday vacuum can provide. Sure, regular cleaning and vacuuming is a good way to DIY between visits. But carpet cleaning with a trained, IICRC-certified Carpet Tech technician utilizes proven and professional methods to give your carpets exactly what they need to exceed their expected lifespan.
At Carpet Tech, we recommend a professional carpet cleaning every 4-6 months to adequately tackle the tough issues that your carpet may be facing, including kids, pets, weather, and more.
WHY CARPET TECH?
Carpet Tech uses versatile, safer and easier carpet cleaning methods to give you and your home carpets that are clean and free of any harmful contaminants. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Carpet Tech when looking for professional service:
- Carpet Tech’s trained team of technicians are IICRC-certified.
- Our carpet cleaning process is free of any harmful chemicals or soaps.
- We utilize a hot water extraction process that uses deionized, purified water that is cleaner than your tap.
- Our team can remove tough and stubborn stains that no household vacuum can reach.
- Our process removes allergens, pet dander, and other irritants, allowing your family to breathe easier.
- Our team is trained and qualified to clean household carpet of all types.
- We use top-of-the-line, truck-mounted equipment.
- We get the job done faster than our competitors, saving your time and money.
- We will not shrink your carpet or cause any other types of damage.
- We offer customized cleaning plans to fit your time, needs, and budget.
- You can schedule routine cleanings so you’re always ready to entertain guests.
Still Have Questions?
Send us a note. Get a same day estimate and fast, easy scheduling.
I recently recovered from COVID. The day I was released from quarantine I called Carpet Tech. They were able to make it out to my house within the hour. The entire experience was fantastic. I deeply appreciate Carpet Tech's staff. Thank you guys for making my family feel comfortable in our home again
Absolutely love carpet tech! My dog was sick this week and caused quite a bit of a mess multiple days in a row. Carpet tech came out both days to help with the mess. Great service, great pricing and didn’t even charge me for the second day round 2 mess because they understood the struggle of a sick pupper. Steven is the one who came out the second day and were done in 10 minutes. Will forever be a carpet tech customer!