Carpet Tech Understands Mold
Mold is a living organism. It uses moisture in its environment to grow. Left unchecked, it can quickly take over a home. Water damage can create optimal conditions for mold growth. Everything from a leak in the roof, plumbing problems, condensation from your air conditioner, or a natural flood disaster can let mold take hold of your home. It’s important to take care of the problem right away before it takes over your home. At Carpet Tech, we can help you get rid of mold with mold removal services!
DISCOVERING A MOLD PROBLEM
Mold spores are microscopic which means you can’t see them with the naked eye. By the time you smell something musty, mold spores are already entering your lungs. These spores can cause respiratory issues, allergies, and other health problems for you and your family.
Mold usually grows because of hidden water damage. Undetected moisture is the most common cause of mold growth. Mold spores sneak into your home through windows, doors, or vents. Spores can even hitch a ride on clothing or pets. These pesky stowaways find wet environments where they can flourish.
Here are the most common circumstances that lead to mold and the need for mold removal services:
- Water damage: If your home has experienced water damage from leaky pipes, storm damage, or excess water from a toilet or bath overflow, the moisture allows mold spores to thrive.
- Leaky appliances: Old refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines can lead to mold growth. Since mold requires damp areas and organic material, kitchens and bathrooms are the ideal environment and are often at risk.
- Remodels: During a home remodel, mold can be discovered under old flooring and inside walls. If you’re doing serious construction, damp construction materials can bring mold into your home.
- Roof Leaks: If you’ve noticed a leak during storms, sagging ceiling, and spots on your drywall, you may suffer from a leak in your roof. While a leaky roof might not seem like a major problem, it can lead to excess moisture in your home and the ideal environment for mold to grow.
Still unsure if you have mold in your home? Check out our blog post that talks about warning signs that could mean you have mold. By repairing the problem at the source, we prevent the mold from coming back. If you have trouble with mold, Carpet Tech will take care of the cause so we can solve the problem for good. Call and ask about mold removal services today!
CARPET TECH GETS THE MOLD OUT OF YOUR HOUSE
If you think you have mold, contact Carpet Tech. We’ll come and take a look and answer any of your questions, all free of charge. If a mold problem is found in your home, we can begin the remediation process immediately.
- Investigate: First, our experts will perform a visual inspection, keeping your fully informed about the cost and extent of necessary service.
- Repair and containment: Before mold can be removed, the moisture feeding it must be eliminated. This will stop mold from coming back.
- Mold Remediation: Our experienced team will remove the mold from the problem area.
- Air Duct Cleaning: We’ll clean your air duct system, getting rid of invasive mold and the mold spores moving around your home.
- Restoration: Once we have defeated the mold, we’ll restore your home to its livable condition for your family.
Texas requires homeowners to work with a licensed mold remediation company. Carpet Tech has you covered, employing a licensed mold remediation technician for all projects. Carpet Tech is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services for mold remediation services and we follow Texas Mold Assessment and Remediation Rules and Regulations (TMARR).
Add Home Disinfecting to any Cleaning Service starting at just $75!
We are just a call or click away. Get a same day estimate and fast, easy scheduling.
- Jory Holtz
I recently recovered from COVID. The day I was released from quarantine I called Carpet Tech. They were able to make it out to my house within the hour. The entire experience was fantastic. I deeply appreciate Carpet Tech's staff. Thank you guys for making my family feel comfortable in our home again
- Will Burks
Carpet Tech is simply the best. Anything else is just second best. #bestoflubbock #yougetwhatyoupayfor
- Jennifer Sedia
Wow, super impressed. I hadn’t used them before giving smaller companies a chance but I was never satisfied. Gave Carpet Tech a chance, won’t use anyone else, excellent service and effective. The Tech was soooo nice, he even pet my dog for a while. Thank you
- Peri Duncan
I love this company. They cleaned my air ducts and dryer vent last week. They did a great job, very courteous, professional and arrived on-time. I also use Carpet Tech for my carpet, tile and wood floor cleaning. They are the BEST!
- Jennifer Rosetta
Jerid and his crew were very professional and courteous. He took the time to answer all of my questions and worked with me on a time that best suited our family's needs. They were extremely quick, and the carpets looked amazing!
- Dave K
Dakota Neis was great & professional. Awesome company, I would highly recommend Carpet Tech.
- Dr Gayle PhD
This company is excellent in cleaning your carpets and making sure you're happy! But not only are they professional, these are people with a heart of gold! 😿Never, ever call anyone else to do your carpet cleaning. Thank you Jason! May God bless you.
- Thomas Turman
Absolutely love carpet tech! My dog was sick this week and caused quite a bit of a mess multiple days in a row. Carpet tech came out both days to help with the mess. Great service, great pricing and didn’t even charge me for the second day round 2 mess because they understood the struggle of a sick pupper. Steven is the one who came out the second day and were done in 10 minutes. Will forever be a carpet tech customer!