If you want the carpet in your place of business to continue to look good and outperform its expected life, then you need to take extra good care of it. A traditional cleaning service is important, but won’t improve your carpets’ longevity. For optimal results, we recommend a cleaning at least every 4-6 months from a skilled, qualified technician.
WHY USE CARPET TECH FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING NEEDS?
You want to continue making a great impression on your customers. Your business deserves the best treatment and that’s what you’ll get with Carpet Tech’s industrial equipment and professional methods. Here are a few reasons that make Carpet Tech stand out in carpet cleaning:
- We are certified in carpet cleaning by the IICRC
- We use a hot water extraction process that is better than steam cleaning
- Our water is deionized, purified, and cleaner than tap water
- Your carpet will not shrink and stains will be removed
- Our high temperatures remove allergens, pet dander, and other irritants
- Our process works on all carpets – Berber to synthetics
- Our equipment is top of the line, truck mounted, and makes us faster than competitors
- We provide customized routine carpet cleanings
Still Have Questions?
Send us a note. Get a same day estimate and fast, easy scheduling.
CALL CARPET TECH
Our trained technicians are certified by the IICRC and use special truck-mounted equipment, allowing us to clean using a hot water extraction method. This means our cleaning process is 100% free of harmful chemicals and soaps! Call Carpet Tech today for a free quote.
I recently recovered from COVID. The day I was released from quarantine I called Carpet Tech. They were able to make it out to my house within the hour. The entire experience was fantastic. I deeply appreciate Carpet Tech's staff. Thank you guys for making my family feel comfortable in our home again
Absolutely love carpet tech! My dog was sick this week and caused quite a bit of a mess multiple days in a row. Carpet tech came out both days to help with the mess. Great service, great pricing and didn’t even charge me for the second day round 2 mess because they understood the struggle of a sick pupper. Steven is the one who came out the second day and were done in 10 minutes. Will forever be a carpet tech customer!