Got a Mold Problem? Carpet Tech is Your Solution
Mold is a naturally occurring organism in our environment. With the presence of moisture as a food source, mold can quickly damage your facility.
Conditions are ripe for a mold problem if you’ve experienced water damage of any kind, such as a leaky roof or pipe, improper bathroom ventilation, trapped condensation from your HVAC unit, a burst pipe, or flooding from rain.
Bundle & Save 20% when you schedule two or more cleaning services!
We are just a call or click away. Get a same day estimate and fast, easy scheduling.
Mold spores are microscopic and cannot always be seen. Sometimes detected by a musty smell, mold spores can enter the lungs and cause respiratory problems, sinus congestion and more serious health effects.
Undetected moisture is the most common cause of mold growth. Mold spores enter a business through an open window or door, through an HVAC system, or on clothing. Once inside, the spores can thrive in wet environments.
Common Mold Scenarios:
- Water damage: If your business has experienced leaky plumbing, a burst pipe, storm damage, the activation of a sprinkler system, or overflowing, moisture left behind can cause mold spores to grow and infest a building.
- Leaky appliances: Legacy equipment like refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines can encourage mold growth over time. Mold feeds on moisture and organic material. Kitchens and restrooms are common breeding grounds for mold.
- Remodels: If your business undergoes a remodel, workers can find mold under old flooring or inside walls. Extensive construction and remodels can even invite mold to breed if any construction materials have been exposed to moisture or left uncovered and outside.
- Roof Leaks: Spots on drywall and ceilings, sagging ceilings, and dripping during a storm are all signs of a leaky roof. Roof leaks can lead to a mold problem if left unrepaired too long.
It is important to address the problems that caused mold to grow before remediation can begin. If the source of moisture isn’t repaired, mold can and will return.
CARPET TECH MOLD REMEDIATION PROCESS
Call us right away if your facility has a suspected mold problem. We’ll make an on-site inspection, providing answers to your questions and a free estimate to rid the problem.
If mold is found, we’ll begin the process of remediation.
- Investigate: During this important first step, our trained professionals will perform a visual inspection and help guide you on cost and scope of service.
Repair and containment: In order to begin the mold remediation process, we must stop the food source: water. This is critical to preventing future mold problems.
- Mold Remediation: Our licensed, trained professionals will remove existing mold in the affected location.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Carpet Tech’s air duct cleaning specialists will clean your HVAC system, aiding in the removal of mold and mold spores filtering throughout your place of business.
- Restoration: After testing ensures that the mold has been successfully remediated, we will begin the restoration process and return the facility to a proper workplace environment.
Carpet Tech employs a licensed mold remediation technician for all projects. Since 2005, the State of Texas has required property owners to work with a licensed mold remediation company.
Carpet Tech is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services for mold remediation services and we follow Texas Mold Assessment and Remediation Rules and Regulations (TMARR). Our license is active until 12/05/2017 and can be referenced at RCO1142.
Dakota Neis was great & professional. Awesome company, I would highly recommend Carpet Tech.
Absolutely love carpet tech! My dog was sick this week and caused quite a bit of a mess multiple days in a row. Carpet tech came out both days to help with the mess. Great service, great pricing and didn’t even charge me for the second day round 2 mess because they understood the struggle of a sick pupper. Steven is the one who came out the second day and were done in 10 minutes. Will forever be a carpet tech customer!
This company is excellent in cleaning your carpets and making sure you're happy! But not only are they professional, these are people with a heart of gold! 😿Never, ever call anyone else to do your carpet cleaning. Thank you Jason! May God bless you.
I love this company. They cleaned my air ducts and dryer vent last week. They did a great job, very courteous, professional and arrived on-time. I also use Carpet Tech for my carpet, tile and wood floor cleaning. They are the BEST!
I recently recovered from COVID. The day I was released from quarantine I called Carpet Tech. They were able to make it out to my house within the hour. The entire experience was fantastic. I deeply appreciate Carpet Tech's staff. Thank you guys for making my family feel comfortable in our home again
Carpet Tech is simply the best. Anything else is just second best. #bestoflubbock #yougetwhatyoupayfor
Wow, super impressed. I hadn’t used them before giving smaller companies a chance but I was never satisfied. Gave Carpet Tech a chance, won’t use anyone else, excellent service and effective. The Tech was soooo nice, he even pet my dog for a while. Thank you
Jerid and his crew were very professional and courteous. He took the time to answer all of my questions and worked with me on a time that best suited our family's needs. They were extremely quick, and the carpets looked amazing!