Did you know that the dirty air ducts in your home recirculate contaminated air that can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside?
Carpet Tech’s state-of-the-art air duct and HVAC cleaning system not only sweeps away dirt and allergens but disinfects, killing germs, molds, and viruses.
National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommends air ducts be inspected at least once every two years. Dirty air ducts can lead to higher energy bills year-round in addition to respiratory problems and total system failure down the road.
Signs Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning:
- Unexplained Spikes in Your Energy Bill
- Signs of Rodent or Insect Infestation
- Dirt or Dust Around the Vents and Registers
- Unexplained Respiratory Problems
- Air Filters Get Dirty Too Fast
AIR DUCT CLEANING FOR YOUR HOME
- Remove Allergens from Ducts and Vents
- Did you know that one of the biggest problem areas for allergy-causing contaminants (other than your carpet) is your air duct system?
In Texas, most homes rely on ductwork to disperse forced, air-conditioned air. When the system is in use, these ducts spread millions of allergens and the problem only gets worse.
- EPA studies of human exposure to air pollutants show that indoor levels may be 2-5 times higher – and occasionally more than 10 times higher than outdoor levels. The EPA has also found more than 105 known carcinogens in both homes and offices.
- Duct cleaning, when done properly, can reduce your family and pet’s exposure to indoor air pollutants, allergens, and airborne illnesses. It can also lower your energy bill through increased airflow efficiency.
- Schedule an air duct cleaning and let our expert technicians remove the allergens from your air system.